Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Much Do Chopard Watches Cost How Much Does It Cost To Have Chopard Watch Serviced?

How much does it cost to have Chopard Watch serviced? - how much do chopard watches cost

I've had this clock Chopard Dual Tec I do not used in awhile. This is an automatic ETA no third hand. I was yesterday, and also ... I took it when I stopped running and took me all day and it seems no longer to run. Is there anyone here that an idea of what it cost in general they have repaired or reworked?

1 comment:

  1. It depends on where exactly is the care that entails. I have only one Chopard, but the brand is good. Founded in 1860 by Ulysse Chopard. Charles bought the last Schufele Chopard in 1968, and now led his son, Charles Frederick and beautiful Caroline married the owner of De Grisogono Clock. Chopard has been doing some of their own movements in recent years, after he used primarily Frédéric Piguet, Jaeger-LeCoultre ETA and year. Ask your local telephone directory for the watch repairers. I know some good here in SF, and I dealt with a particular line during the trip. Try the site "hits genasvintage" New Hampshire, led by Gennadi Lubinski. charged me $ 500 for the repair of a Vacheron Constantin, but the work was $ 1650. The price Chopard ETA 2892 with A1 should be much lower, unless the problem is bigger. many things that cause the clock to run anymore. I think it would be important, if not wrong, you can fix your clock for $ 200 - will be $ 300 or less.

    ReplyDelete