Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick Chargers Good Or Bad Why Does The Bottom Half Of My Computer Screen Always Freeze Up?

Why does the bottom half of my computer screen always freeze up? - quick chargers good or bad

More recently, will freeze in the bottom half of the screen of my computer (XP Dell Inspiron 6000) and obliterated in turn strange colors sometimes, or even black and I can not do anything in the bottom half of my computer. Sometimes, if I gave him a pat on the bottom of the battery or the screen for a while, but lately its gettin worse. It never goes away now. Only more and more colors. Changing colors and blurred vision quickly. Can not see anything in the bottom of my screen sometimes. I have no idea how it happened, but I need to address quickly. I use my computer to school every day, so they need help. What is it? Could the screen, battery, media on my computer. VIRUS? I have a virus protection. I have a new battery charger for Dell. The only 1 year and 1 / 2 old.

No comments:

Post a Comment