Sunday, January 31, 2010

Arch Pain Ice Skates My New Ice Figure Skates Make My Feet Ache All Over. What Can I Do? I Can Only Skate For 15 Mins At A Time!

My new ice figure skates make my feet ache all over. What can I do? I can only skate for 15 mins at a time! - arch pain ice skates

I am a beginner skater. This is the second pair of shoes I have purchased. The former were too big. These are the Riedell Blue Ribbon (121) wide. The arch of the shoe feels so very close to my heel and the shoes are at the bottom of my foot firmly on the sides. I think it can be a little too long. I have used it for 3 hours and we have a mark on his foot. I can not change it. If my feet hurt all the time, the boots will break in order to stop the pain? Should I still try and sell a pair? I need advice!

1 comment:

  1. Your feet should not hurt all over, and this model should not be many "break" in time. If it feels like the arch of the shoe is too close to the heel, you can not get with the heel on the back of the shoe. Make sure that your heel on the back of the heel in front of them (by pressing the back of the blade on the ground after his foot) on the car. Then, when the cable ensures that the strings are tighter, where the ankle rolls (about 1 p.m. to 2 a.m. carnations hook), "the castle" in the heel position as well.

    Were measured and a shoe for a professional installation and retailers Riedell? Otherwise, you will find one and you need to adjust your skateboard marked.

    ReplyDelete